Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Running Record

 

Here is a visual representation of my running progress so far for 2010.  I am on day number 47 and run four to five times per week.  This harsh winter weather is really testing me! I just try to survive each morning which can be challenging on days like today when snow is falling and wind is blowing.  The initial getting out of bed is really the hardest part of all.  My goal is 20 miles a week and so far the slope on the graph is headed straight for the big 1000.  A previous running partner gave me the 1000 mile idea.  I'd been looking for a running goal for 2010 and 1000 miles had a nice ring to it so I decided to sign on.  Who else would like to join the 1000-mile club? Double it?

Total miles:  139.5


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Running is really proving to be a challenge! But I am up for a good challenge (some days... (I think!))

    ReplyDelete